考 查主谓一致的常见题型有单项选择、完形填空、翻译句子、同义句转换、时态填空、单句改错、短文改错等等，尤其要注意书面表达，因为汉语中没有相应的这种谓 语动词的变化，所以英语的主谓一致也是困扰广大中国学生的一大心病，很多学生在挥毫泼墨之时，此类错误比比皆是，严重影响文章的水平，考试中必将拉低得分 的档次。因此，掌握好主谓一致对于提高英语水平和取得理想成绩都至关重要, 找出句子的真正主语是关键。同时，必须遵循三个原则，下面，我们就来看一下具体情况：
如：He a tall man. (be)
Some bread on the table. (be)
The boys playing football. (be)
如：（ Both ） Lucy and Lily good students. (be)
如：The singer and dancer talking with his students over there. (be)
The singer and the dancer talking happily. (be)
﹡注︰and 连接的成对名词习惯上被看成是一个整体，当bread and butter(黄油抹面包), knife and fork(刀叉)等作主语时，谓语动词用单数。
如：Fish and chips always his favorite food. (be)
(3) 单数主语后面即使带有由with, together with, like, but, except, besides, as well as等构成的介词短语时，谓语动词仍用单数。介词短语一般不作主语。
如：She as well as the other students learned how to type. (have)
Mr Green with his children watching TV now. (be)
Everyone except Li Lei here when the meeting began. (be)
(4) 不定代词each, another, the other, either, neither 和由some, any, no, every＋one或thing构成复合不定代词作主语时，谓语动词用单数形式。
如：Everything ready. (be)
﹡(5) every..., every...and every..., each..., each...and each..., no… and no…作主语时，谓语动词用单数。
如：Each boy and (each) girl an apple in their hands. (have)
No man and no woman ______(like) these shoes.
(6) one, every one, each, each one, any one, neither, either＋of＋复数名词作主语，谓语动词用单数。如： Each of us a bike. (have)
Every one of the students listening to the teacher carefully. (be)
如︰We each a pen friend. = We a pen friend each. (have)
(7) none作主语，指人或可数的物，表示数目, 谓语单数复数都可以。如果指不可数名词，表示量，谓语动词用单数。
如： None of them the right size. (be)
Jim has used up all the money. None left. (be)
(8) 只有复数形式的名词(clothes, pants, shoes, shorts, gloves, trousers, glasses, scissors )作主语时，谓语动词用复数。
如：My trousers new. (be)
e.g. This pair of trousers too short for me. (be)
Two cups of tea on the table. (be)
﹡(10) more than one +单数名词，“不止一个”，意义复数，谓语动词用单数。
many a +单数名词，“许多”，意义复数，谓语动词用单数。
one and a half ＋ 复数可数名词作主语，谓语动词一般用单数。
e.g. More than one person hurt in the accident. (be)
Many a student playing games on the playground. (be)
One and a half apples left on the table. (be)
e.g. To study hard our job. (be)
Swimming good for our health. (be)
﹡在 “主系表” 结构中，如果以what从句作主语，表语又是单数，主句的谓语动词一般用单数；如果表语是复数，主句的谓语动词一般用复数。
What he said true. (be)
What his father left him a few English books. (be)
e.g. What he said and what he did always different last night . (be)
(12) a lot of(lots of, plenty of, most of)＋名词作主语时，谓语动词的单复数取决于名词。
如：There plenty of rain in this area every year. (be)
A lot of people swimming in the river at the moment. (be)
如：Over 70 percent of the earth covered with water. (be)
One third of the workers in the factory women. (be)
如︰ The population of China larger than that of India. (be)
80 percent of the population of China farmers. (be)
⒁ a number / group of +cn（pl）“许多…”谓语动词用复数，
the number of +cn（pl）“…的数目”，谓语动用单数。
e.g. A number of books missing from the library. (be)
The number of workers in this factory growing. (be)
Look! There a group of people over there. What is happening? (be)
one of +n.(pl.)为先行词，从句谓语动词用复数；
the only/very/right one of +n.(pl.)为先行词，从句谓语动词用单数。
e.g. Jim is one of the students who praised. (be)
Jim is the only one of the students who praised. (be)
e.g. It is Mary’s brother who hurt in the car accident yesterday.(be)
(1) 集体名词(family, group, crowd, class,team，government)作主语时，谓语动词要根据主语的意思来决定。如表示整体概念，谓语动词用单数；如表示集体中的成员，谓语动词用复数。
如：Our class very big. (be)
Our class talking about the film. (be)
如：How many people there in your family? (be)
The traffic very heavy in the morning. (be)
如： The Chinese people a great people. (be) There 56 peoples in China. (be)
如：Ten years passed since Mr Green came to China. (have) Ten dollars enough. (be) What one and two? It three. (be)
(4) 以 -s 结尾，而意义为单数的名词或不可数名词(如news,physics, maths，politics等), 或专有名词(如the United States, the New Times, the United Nations 等)作主语时，谓语动词用单数。
如：It exciting news.(be)
e.g. The Olympic Games held every four years. (be)
(5) Chinese, French, English, Japanese等作主语，表示语言，谓语用单数；与the连用，表示人，谓语用复数。 e.g. English spoken in many countries. (be)
The Chinese very friendly. (be)
⑹ “ the＋形容词(或分词)” 表示一类人，如：the rich(富人)，the living(活着的人)作主语时，谓语动词用复数；表示抽象事物，谓语动词用单数。
e.g. The rich better life than the poor. （have）
The new always taking the place of the old. (be)
e.g. The Green family（= The Greens） getting ready to go out. (be)
⑻ 疑问词作主语，谓语动词通常用单数。（以who, why, how, whether或that引导的从句作主语时，谓语动词通常用单数形式。如：Why she did this is not known.）
e.g. Who going to speak at the meeting? (be) What on the desk? (be)
Look! There are a group of people over there. What happening? (be)
注：由how and why, when and where引导的从句作主语时，谓语动词仍用单数形式。
How and why he had come to Princeton New Jersey is a story of struggle, success and sadness.
如：Ours (=Our Party) a great party. (be)
Your shoes are black, mine (=my shoes) brown. (be)
⑽ 由“a kind of，this kind of，many kinds of”以及由与kind意思相似的 type，sort等构成的短语作主语时，谓语动词与of前的名词保持一致。
如：A kind of birds （have） been discovered by them.
A new type of machines on show now. (be)
Many kinds of furniture（家具，不可数） being transported from Beijing to Tianjin. (be)
The Arabian Nights is an interesting book.
3. 就近原则，即谓语动词的单复数形式取决于离它最近的 名词、代词等词的数。
(1) there, here 引导的句子
如：There a book and two pens on the table. (be) There two pens and a book on the table. (be)
Here the bus. (come)
(2) or, either...or..., neither...nor..., not only...but also..., not...but ...连接两个名词或代词作主语时。
如：Either Lily or Lucy to the party. (come)
Not only Jim but also his parents to live in China. (want) He or you taken my pen.(have)
1. 倒装句①Between the two buildings are a big tree. （ ）②Between the two buildings is a big tree. （ ）
①The fruit like apples, oranges are good for our health. （ ）②The fruit like apples, oranges is good for our health. （ ）
3. one of . . . + 名词复数或复数代词
①There are twenty boys in our class. One of the boys are from Canada. （ ）
②There are twenty boys in our class. One of the boys is from Canada. （ ）
①I like the photos which was taken in Beijing. （ ）②I like the photos which were taken in Beijing. （ ）
① We each has a dictionary. （ ） ② We each have a dictionary. （ ）
1. 看似复数却表单数概念①Maths are my favourite subject. （ ） ②Maths is my favourite subject. （ ）类似的有：physics，news，politics . . .
①The police is searching for the robbers. （ ）②The police are searching for the robbers. （ ）
①There are a little sheep eating grass on the hill. Can you see it？（ ）
②There is a little sheep eating grass on the hill. Can you see it？（ ）
①Their family is very happy. Now their family is watching TV. （ ）
②Their family is very happy. Now their family are watching TV. （ ）
①Ten years are quite a long time. （ ）②Ten years is quite a long time. （ ）
①The twentieth lesson and last lesson are very easy for students. （ ）
②The twentieth lesson and last lesson is very easy for students. （ ）
①Neither you nor he have been to Beijing. （ ）②Neither you nor he has been to Beijing. （ ）
4. this kind of，a piece of，this pair of等短语作主语
①This pair of trousers are very new, but Tom’s trousers are very old. （ ）
②This pair of trousers is very new, but Tom’s trousers are very old. （ ）
【例1】(2011 河北) There ________ lots of people at the restaurant when I got there.
A. is B. was C. are D. were
【例2】(2011黄岗) -Which would you like, tea or coffee?-Either __ OK, but I prefer coffee ___ milk.
A. is; with B. is; to C. are; with D. are; to
【例3】(2009天津) Diana, together with her friends, ________ Chinese in China.
A. study B. have studied C. studies D. are studying
【例4】(2009河南) The zoo keeper is worried because the number of visitors__ smaller and smaller.
A. become B. became C. is becoming D. have become
【例5】(2010安徽) —How much _____ the pair of shoes? —Twenty dollars ____ enough.
A. is; is B. is; are C. are; is D. are; are
【例6】(2009宁夏) The woman behind the girls ________ a famous actress.
A. is B. are C. have D. has
【例7】（2009齐齐哈尔）-Which is more useful, listening or speaking?- I think of them are useful. A. none B. both C. all
【例8】（2009齐齐哈尔）This is my twin sister, Lucy. Not only she but also I good at drawing.
A. is B. am C. are
1. When I got there, they each (read) a book.
2. Neither of us (like) the storybook.
3. Everyone except me (go) to the cinema tonight.
4. A football team often (have) eleven players.
5. No one but my parents (know) the truth.
6. Jim’s family (enjoy) watching TV after supper.
7. What you said (be) quite useful to us.
8. Look! The class (do) morning exercises on the playground.
9. Twenty years (have) passed since he left his hometown.
10. Three glasses of milk (be) enough for us.
11. Either you or he ________(be) a teacher.
12. Not only Li Lei but also Jack ________(enjoy) playing football very much.
13. Both Lucy and Lily _ _ (be) from the USA.
14. Every boy and girl ______(wear) the school uniform today.
15. Jim with his parents often ______(take) a walk in the park after dinner.
16. The number of students in this school ______(be) about 800.
17. Two fifths of the apple _________(eat) up by the mouse already.
18. Ten dollars ________(be) not enough for me to buy a skirt.
19. Mr. Zhang as well as his two sons ________(watch) TV together at this moment.
20. The young ________(play) video games a lot on Sundays.
21. There ________(come) the bus.
22. At the top of the hill _______(stand) an old temple.
23. There _______(be) a boy and three girls in the classroom now.
( )1. There ________more cars now in our country.(2011广西)
A. have B. are C. is D. has
( )2. Linda, with her parents, __ the Wolf Hill, and they will be back this afternoon.（2011南通）
A. has gone to B. have gone to C. has been to D. have been to
( )3. —How much is the pair of shoes? —Twenty dollars ________ enough.(2011广安)
A. is B. are C. am
( )4. —Physics ____ more difficult than Chinese, do you think so?—Yes, I think so.(2011德阳)
A. is B. are C. has
( )5. __ Lily ___ Lucy is going with you because one of them must stay at home.(2011乌鲁木齐)
A. Not only；but also B. Neither; nor C. Both; and D. Either; or
( )6. Each of the girls here ________ to the West Lake twice. (2011四川)
A. have gone B. have been C. has gone D. has been
( )7. One of my friends _______moved to America. I miss her so much. (2011衢州)
A. has B. have C. is D. are
( )8. The number of books in the bookshop is 10,000 and a number of them ___ about science.
A. is B. was C. are D. were (2011绵阳)
领悟语法：一、 1.were reading 2.likes 3.is going 4.has 5.knows 6.enjoy 7.is 8.are doing 9.has passed 10.are 11.is 12.enjoy 13.are 14.is wearing 15.takes 16.is 17.has been eaten 18.is 19.is watching 20.play 21.comes 22.stands 23.is